Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club - The Evil Within 2 🍊🕹ī¸đŸš§ (Oct)

Posts 3,641 to 3,647 of 3,647

Balta666

The earth has completed another cycle around the sun so it is once again time for Spooky October! This time around you'll tackle The Evil Within 2 (RIP Tango).

Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilerish moments of the game. You do so by typing your spoiler between spoiler tags like this: [spoiler]insert message here[ /spoiler] and removing the space between [ and /

Some HLTB Stats:

Main Story - 13.5 Hours
Main + Extras - 18.5 Hours
Completionist - 28 Hours

Tag list, please tag me and let me know if you want to be added or removed. I think I've picked up everyone who joined this month but please just post and tag me @Balta666 to let me know if I've missed you or if you want to join!
Also please let me know if you change your username, I might not notice and you won't get the notification (equally let me know if you have changed your username to get away from the notifications and I will delete you off the tag list 😆)

@Tothington91 @MAC26 @vidjagames @Justifier @Tjuz @nessisonett @crippyd @Krzzystuff @sib @LeanerFasterStronger @cracked_seal @Mr-Fuggles777 @Mundaney @KilloWertz @antifyre @Magabro @themightyant @ZeD @K1LLEGAL @Balta666 @Bmartin001 @R1spam @lookupmore @Lavalera @frabbit @FraserG @WCB @TooBarFoo @SeriousSatan @xMightyMatt14x @BaldBelper78 @TuckNorris85 @Grail_Quest @Jsb5150 @Mamabear @liljazzy2 @Dydreamr @XFinest_KnightX @Elufachi @Amical @Supermutant @revluke @Akropolon @olskoolSEGA @HarmanSmith @Dr_Devious04 @EliteSlayer @GamingFan4Lyf @Pepa27 @MaxC @NintendoByNature @ralphdibny @Captain_Chozo @HelloCraig @BlackMayge @kyleforrester87 @RDDMarston @Utena-mobile @oliverp @OldManLopan @jedinite @Bnasty0303 @AgentCooper @Angelus74 @Pastellioli @DoomGuy_117 @Ricky-Spanish @Yousef- @RBRTMNZ @BaldBelper78 @MjJmediablogger

Ok so now, votes for next month.

• Tag me in a post with your vote(s). (Just hit reply on one of my posts or write @Balta666)
  • Write your votes in bold (put the text in between asterisks) and try and keep it separate from any paragraphs.
  • One line will do, "My vote is such and such a game(s)"
  • Feel free to make the post longer but try and keep the actual vote separate from the main body of the text and at the top of the post next to my tag @Balta666
  • Vote for as many games as you like!
    The votes reset every month and start from Zero. Feel free to suggest new games and I will add them to the list and count your vote toward it!

American McGee's Alice -
Contrast -
Dead Space 2 -
Gears of War 2 -
Genesis Noir -
Ghost wire: Tokyo - 1
Halo 2 -
Inkulinati -
Inside -
Jusant -
Perfect Dark Zero -
Planet of Lana -
Remnant 2 -
Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 -
Steamworld build -
The Callisto Protocol -
The Lords of the Fallen -
The Quarry -
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition -
Unravel -
We Happy Few -

If you have another game you'd like added to the list then let me know and I will add it with a vote from you!

For other tips on formatting texts in the forum's see the link below:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/help/tips_for_formatting_...

-- —

I will link to this post in my signature so you can just click on my signature down below to get back to this post and see the list of games and current votes!

ZeD

I tried playing the first Evil Within but it was too survival horror for me (classic Resident Evil/Silent Hill style). Is the sequel like this or is it more action based (like RE4?)

ZeD

Xbox Gamertag: KratosRises3468 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

I played the 1st game back when it released but didn't get far. I can barely remember it honestly. I'll be playing this on casual though. I think it has auto saves, more ammo, less damage, all that stuff. I'm a wimp with horror games so I always play on the easiest setting lol

NintendoByNature

LtSarge

Good stuff, I'm really in a mood for a Resi-type game right now. The first Evil Within was really good, albeit a bit too long in my opinion. The sequel seems to be a bit shorter but I've also heard it's more open and has side quests, so maybe it'll still be a long experience overall. As long as it has gripping narrative and fun gameplay, it's all good.

LtSarge

GamingFan4Lyf

@ZeD I'd say it doubles down on survival horror and also encourages stealth over going in guns blazing.

My Nintendo: Daemonrunner
PlayStation Network: Bioflare
Steam: Bioflare

Xbox Gamertag: Bioflare

NintendoByNature

I've watched some reviews. It sounds a bit intimidating but I'll definitely give it a fair shake.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic