Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club - The Evil Within 2 ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ๐Ÿšง (Oct)

Posts 3,661 to 3,663 of 3,663

LtSarge

So I played it for a few hours last night. The first thing I have to mention is that the game feels a lot like The Last of Us in terms of mechanics and gameplay. It has that weighty feel to it when you move around, you can stealth kill enemies from behind with a knife, you can craft items and upgrade weapons and so on. It's a very positive thing because I absolutely loved TLOU Part 2 when I played it earlier this year.

The second thing is that the game has quite a few scares already and the reason why I mention this is because I've never felt that the Resident Evil series (comparing TEW to it since both were created by the same guy) was that scary. Well, except for Resident Evil 7 which in my opinion is the scariest game in the series that I've played so far.

But yeah, very positive impressions of the game so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how open it's going to get from here on out.

LtSarge

NintendoByNature

@LtSarge never played last of us. But it's definitely more cerebral which always freaks me out. Never know what's real or fake! I've definitely been more of a stalker and quietly taking out enemies.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic