Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club - DOUBLE BILL: Mafia Definitive Edition / Banjo-Tooie (Sep)

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 3,636

Balta666
Pastellioli

@Balta666 I’ll probably just vote for Halo 2, if I do get Game Pass Ultimate again. I don’t really have any games I want to play after Conker, so I’ll just stick to a shooter game. And a question, is that game apart of the Master Chief Collection?

Also, I might have a game recommendation for that list, but I need to know what games were on the list prior so I know I’m not recommending a game everyone has played already.

[Edited by Pastellioli]

A run-of-the-mill gamer that loves retro games, squirrels, and sleeping.

Current obsession: Conker’s Bad Fur Day

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Pastellioli

@Balta666 That was a very helpful list! I might request Perfect Dark Zero and Banjo-Tooie for the list. Thank you for the vote by the way!

[Edited by Pastellioli]

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss

Pastellioli

@Yousef- It’s a bit hard, but I loved it a ton Would not mind having an excuse to play it again, cuz I haven’t touched a Banjo game in a few months, and I saw that the club had played the first game but haven’t yet played Tooie.

I think Perfect Dark Zero would be super fun, also because it can be played online and the online servers are apparently still up and running, at least from some text I saw for a clip I came across a few weeks ago. I played the multiplayer offline and it was so fun! That game was so cheesy but I liked it.

[Edited by Pastellioli]

Yousef-

@Pastellioli I’m in a similar boat. Recently played kazooie, but it’s been ages since I touched tooie. It’s a fun game. I didn’t find it difficult, but I loved its sense of scale since that’s something I really liked about the first one! They’re fun games. Especially the Xbox versions (although I wish you could change the cameras and make them inverted like on N64).

CLICK FOR PUSH SQUARE CLUB TITLE LIST VOTES, JOIN US!
We are playing ⚔️ Child of Light. ⚔️

Xbox Gamertag: ForgetMeNot3495

Pastellioli

@Yousef- I have played both the N64 and Xbox versions of Kazooie, though the N64 version was on NSO. I never played the N64 version of Tooie, since it isn’t on NSO but I did hear it was inferior technically and performance-wise.

GamingFan4Lyf

@Balta666 While it's still on Game Pass, I will be a sadist and vote for Lords of the Fallen

My Nintendo: Daemonrunner
PlayStation Network: Bioflare
Steam: Bioflare

Xbox Gamertag: Bioflare

NintendoByNature

Still thinking about what to vote on. Almost at the point of dropping out of GP. If not for my kids playing on it, I would've already done it.

NintendoByNature

ralphdibny

@Balta666 hmmm Banjo Tooie or Mafia Definitive? Hmmmmmmm!

Banjo Tooie, it's nice because we did banjo kazooie so there is a continuity there

Mafia, well it's a bloody good game but it was played as part of the Push Square game club.

I have no skin in the game as I can't play in September.

Hmmm we have had a Rare game recently in the form of Conker so Mafia might be a good change of pace.

Balta, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm almost tempted to call it a tie and do a double bill. I think if it was 10 votes Vs 10 votes, I would have chosen one or the other. But with 2 votes a piece, I don't think the thread will get clogged up and confusing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ahhhh, I know it's against my rules but what the hell.

I'll call it as a double bill!

Thanks for tagging me to ask though. I'm sure I'll be less on the fence next time and make a decision 🤣

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic