Forums

Topic: What (Non-Xbox) Game Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 221 to 227 of 227

Pastellioli

@Yousef- Oooh, you got them already! Nice. Which one are you looking forward to playing the most? You seemed the most excited about Hyrule Warriors.

A random gamer that loves retro games, squirrels, and sleeping.

Currently playing: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! (Mobile) and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (3DS)

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Yousef-

@Pastellioli Surprisingly, I’m equally hyper for both! Not only am I going through yet another musou addiction at the moment, but I’ve not played a disgaea game in 7 years! My last one was 5 on the ps4. Really cool game.
Since I’m already playing a musou on my Xbox (Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate), I’m leaning a little towards to Disgaea 7 at the moment for variety and nostalgia sake. But I did play a quick round in HW and it was stellar. Tons of tiny little differences from the usual musou stuff that I didn’t expect but very much liked!

How to reach me out: 👇👇👇👇
Discord: yousef. (All lowercase with fullstop at the end)

Xbox Gamertag: ForgetMeNot3495

Pastellioli

@Yousef- I see! Well, have a good time and, of course, I hope you have fun with them and enjoy them a lot!

A random gamer that loves retro games, squirrels, and sleeping.

Currently playing: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! (Mobile) and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (3DS)

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Yousef-

Also, it’s damn cool how it came with an artbook. Always love those.
Untitled

Yousef-

I’ve been also thinking about opening up this G&W… though I’ll likely save it for a special occasion Untitled

Yousef-

Time for yet another new game pickup. What do you guys think of her face? Untitled

RR529

I urge everyone to give Bakeru a look if you weren't planning on doing so already.

I know it'll probably get trampled underneath the hype for Astro Bot (probably the biggest platformer of the year) & Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (probably the biggest Switch game of the year) since it released the same month as both, but I'm having a blast with it so far (only played through the first 5 levels though).

A few screenshots I've taken so far (playing the Steam version, but it's also available on Switch):

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It's a wide linear platformer like Super Mario 3D World or Kirby and the Forgotten Land (reminds me a bit more of Kirby though, as the levels have a "sense of place" rather than being floating platforms), where each of the levels is a microcosm of one of Japan's 50 something prefectures (with nods to their individual landmarks, culture, folklore, etc.). The hidden collectables in each level come in the form of Souvenirs and factoids related to the region it's based on.

It's developed by GoodFeel, whom I believe was the developer behind Princess Peach Showtime which released earlier this year, but honestly this feels larger & more premium.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic