Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 141 to 142 of 142

Yousef-

How has everyone been doing lately? Any gaming or life updates? Anything exciting?

How to reach me out: 👇👇👇👇
Discord: yousef. (All lowercase with fullstop at the end)
Bluesky: yousef7
Email: [email protected] (don’t worry, it’s my non-private email for chatter)
PSN: Kat170499
You can contact me just to say hi.

Xbox Gamertag: ForgetMeNot3495

Pastellioli

Been super inactive online lately, but I’ve been having fun anyway. Getting into watching movies as of late, and it’s making me super excited to go to the movie theaters again in December when Sonic 3 releases. Gosh, I love the feelings movie theaters have a lot, but it isn’t until later in the year that they start releasing movies that interest me.

Random, but it’s crazy how highly priced stationary is at some grocery stores. Today I went to buy a pack of 6 Bic felt pens at a grocery store for writing and drawing, and I cannot tell you how pretty and colorful the pen colors looked and I thought they would look great in my drawings, plus a lot of my ballpoint pens are low on ink from how much I draw and color with them. I recall it being priced at $4.00 when I grabbed them, and I cannot tell you how shocked I was when I scanned it and it was nearly $10.00!

Love Bic and their stationary a lot, especially their permanent markers and white-out, but the price the store put on those pens was terrible and I immediately put them back and left without buying any pens from there. Had a feeling it wouldn’t be worth it at that price, even if I did like the pens. I also remember the store I went to even had a pack of 4 ballpoint pens and they were $8-9, but then again, it was a grocery store and not an office supply store. Thank gosh there are multiple Dollar Tree stores around the place…that store has so many good pen sets at pretty good prices, and I like their stationary selection a lot.

[Edited by Pastellioli]

A random gamer that loves retro games, squirrels, and sleeping.

Currently playing: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! (Mobile) and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (3DS)

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic