Forums

Topic: Now Playing on Xbox Series X|S

Posts 641 to 660 of 664

Vordus

This morning I am so close to the end of Neon White that I can taste it. But, uh, my controller battery ran out from too much Neon White. After I forgot to put my other controller on charge. Whoops. I'll take that as a 'you should probably take a break' hint.

Vordus

RaZieLDaNtE

@Yousef- Thanks friend.
Still playing AC Odissey..... And then theres DLC.... Game is BIG, but having fun with it.
After I finish I´ll probably continue my playthrough of Cyber Punk 2077 Phantom Liberty Edition and then AC Mirage before AC Shadows in November. So many games, so little time. A gamer´s life indeed.
Cheers and have a good one

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

Yousef-

@RaZieLDaNtE I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I didn’t finish origins yet so I never got around to it.
So many games, so little time truly.
Keep on gaming on.

How to reach me out: 👇👇👇👇
Discord: yousef. (All lowercase with fullstop at the end)

Xbox Gamertag: ForgetMeNot3495

Tasuki

Started playing College Football 25 and OMG what a breath of fresh air this is over Madden. It feels good to play a college football game again and I really hope EA incorporates some of these ideas in the next Madden.

Currently I am doing a season playing for my Boise St Broncos as a QB. The view took me a bit to get use to but once I did I am enjoying it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Yousef-

@Tasuki it looks a lot of fun. I should get it on a sale.

BeyondKnight

Been playing Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition & Flintlock

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

Banjo-

Doom+Doom II.

A package that has everything that has been officially released and new content. It runs on KEX Engine and the Doom engine within has been improved. Technically flawless, unlike the previous releases, It runs at 120fps and 4K (Series X) and includes the original soundtrack with different instruments sets and a remixed soundtrack. I'm having the best time I've ever had playing these classics.

Banjo-

VoidPunk

Seeing that Outlaws is DOA. I decided to finally give Force Unleashed a try. It's really good.

I’m like a pizza cutter, all edge and no point!

Yousef-

@VoidPunk same here, I’ll pick it up on a sale. Looks quite fun.

NintendoByNature

Finally started playing The Quarry after having it downloaded for months now. About an hour in and it's fairly solid. Pretty linear and not much goes into the gameplay, but the story is really good so far. The genre is right up my alley too.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Started Borderlands 3 tonight with my son. I guess due to the Borderlands movie and reveal of Borderlands 4 it put me in a Boderlands mood and I never played much of 3 before. I played it when it first came out but due to the lack of vertical spilt screen at the time I stopped playing it.

Well tonight my son and I decided to give it another chance which was alot of fun. I am playing the siren (don't remember her name right now) and he is playing Fl4k. We cleared out the first bandit camp and met Ellie when we decided to stop for the day. It's just more Borderlands, it doesn't feel like a huge jump over 2 some new mechanics like sliding UT over are more of the same, which is not a bad thing.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

oliverp

While I maybe not want to disclose what Iam playing atm. Its something very very good. Which will likely take some time for me to finish which like means that I dont have much time for other games atm.

[Edited by oliverp]

oliverp

Yousef-

@oliverp I’m curious. Hopefully you share it at some point.

oliverp

@Yousef Yeah promise. Dont worry about it. Are you playing something good atm btw?

[Edited by oliverp]

oliverp

Yousef-

@oliverp I come home from work pretty exhausted so sadly nothing atm but I plan to boot up banjo tooie as per the club.
Side note; you forgot the hyphen when typing out my name. It’s not something I care for, but it does mean I won’t get pinged for your message (and that you also pinged a different dead account if that matters)

Lup

I've watched the 2009 Avatar movie just to try the Avatar game since I recently finished Star Wars Outlaws (which was pretty fun even with its flaws).

So far, Frontiers of Pandora it's pretty fun too. I think I'm liking the story of the game better than the movie one.

I'm also in the mood for some Musou games. I don't have all of them on Xbox so I'd have to hook my PS3 up and I'm just lazy, man.

Lup

Yousef-

@Lup I have nearly all of them. I’ve replayed WO3 over and over, but I wish DW8 was here and not just the empires game. I have all the other essentials on steam deck though so I’m good to go.

Lup

@Yousef-

Same. Have quite a few of them on Xbox. The Sony exclusive ones on Playstation and a few on my old PS3 from back in the day.
Sadly you can't have all of them on one console.

Lup

Banjo-

I started playing Skyrim for the first time today, on Series X. It's also the first Elder Scrolls game that I play, so I'm intrigued. I will play Avatar someday too, because it looks excellent and some people say it's better than the film, that was okay at best, in my opinion. Now is Skyrim time, though. Tips for beginners are welcome!

I'm in a death loop after entering a building, wt...?

[Edited by Banjo-]

Banjo-

Yousef-

Dead rising deluxe remaster. Thanks to timezone shenanigans, I’m playing it ahead of my peers xD.
Game is super fun. I’m actually one of the rare OG fans who welcomes some changes here. xD
Nope, they don’t harm the artistic integrity at all! Quite the opposite, this is an extremely respectful remaster and it feels like I’m having a sweet reunion with one of my favorite games of all time. 😍
I’m also in the minority of people who actually love the new cast xD
I always welcome new visions and ideas! And this is definitely paying homage to the original and not really harming it in any way! I also posted some menu screenshots in the appropriate thread. The new menus are really gorgeous! The lighting is too! Love the RE engine 😍

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic