Forums

Topic: Are you are getting any xbox console from the any upcoming new three xboxes in this year 2024?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Jevgenip47

Are you are getting any new Xbox console and the controller from three new upcoming Xboxes in this year 2024 from the Microsoft new releases on the Xbox console and the controller and the game when they are out and released. Do you do know at any point. Let me know when you are ready and free. Please and thank you. Your advice and help are appreciated. Be kind if you not mind. Thank you so much.

/microsoft-rtm.directly.com This page or the link are not working what I should do in this situation or case any suggestion or advice the help and advice are appreciated be kind if you not mind?

Xbox Gamertag: RockClient8978

Matthewnh

I still feel as though my Series X is brand new.

It’s not, obviously. But it feels like it.

I still do not believe that developers have utilised the full potential of this console. So a full hardware update does not seem necessary to me.

It is the same with Sony. They talk about a PS6, or at least a PS5 Pro. But it seems superfluous right now. But I think the Pro is actually a real thing, or at least a concept design.

But, are there any games out there that the Series X really struggles to run?

Matthew.

Pastellioli

I don’t think so. I’m still content with the Series S I have. The new consoles look cool for sure though!

I’m just a run-of-the-mill gamer that loves retro gaming, squirrels, and peanut butter a lot :)

Currently playing: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! (Mobile)

Playing soon: Banjo-Tooie (Xbox)

Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

BAMozzy

I see little point in purchasing any of the 'new' Consoles when my my Day 1 Series X is still just as good as the day I bought it and none of the 'new' consoles offer any distinct advantages that I'd consider worth 'upgrading' for. The ONLY Console I perhaps would have considered would be the 2TB Series X with Disc Drive, however I have several expansion Cards - inc a 2TB card, so Storage isn't a concern.

These are more for those who haven't yet bought a Series Console and maybe considering buying one with MS's line-up of games (inc Call of Duty, Indiana Jones etc) coming to Xbox/Game Pass Day 1. There are options - from the Cheapest Series S with minimum Storage to Series with more storage, digital Series X, Standard Series X and expanded storage Series X - depending on your budget or preferences.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

VoidPunk

IMO Xbox needs to actually begin the current generation before ending it. Starfield being MS's only major release that can't be played (at least natively) on XBO is frankly a testament to not abandoning the existing user base, but nothing can take full advantage of the hardware.

Maybe we've reached the graphical singularity but MS needs to focus on making games and not more ways to play games.

I’m like a pizza cutter, all edge and no point!

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic